How can I help you?

I help clients with all sorts of legal issues - everything from the normal day-to-day stuff, to the kinds of interesting and sometimes strange things you might see on legal dramas on TV. 

Most of what I do breaks down into the following areas:

Employment Law

Got a new job? Lost one? Need some advice about your legal rights when it comes to your work? I can help! 

I advise and represent employees with all sorts of workplace issues, including:

  • Reviewing employment contracts
  • Reviewing severance package offers
  • Wrongful dismissal
  • ​Workplace harassment

I also give advice to employers who need advice about hiring or terminating an employee, and workplace policies and problems. 

Civil Litigation

Civil litigation is a catch-all term that refers to any dispute that two or more parties have, where they're seeking either money, or for the other party to do or stop doing something. Civil Litigation covers a wide range of topics, and sadly, can sometimes be anything but civil for the parties in the dispute. 

Some of the types of civil litigation I deal with are:

  • Contract disputes
  • Debt claims
  • Defamation
  • Business disputes
  • Professional liability

​If you aren't sure if I can help, just ask! If I am not the right person to help you, I probably know someone who is.

Administrative Law

​Headed to a tribunal? Not sure what a tribunal is? That's ok - I can help. Certain kinds of disputes are handled by tribunals, instead of by courts. That means that the processes are different, and so are the possible outcomes. 

I help clients at different tribunals, including:

  • Human Rights Tribunal
  • Residential Tenancy Branch
  • ​Professional regulatory boards

​Sometimes clients need help applying to review a decision from a tribunal. I can help with that too.

Don't know what kind of legal advice you need?

That's ok! If you're not sure what sort of help you need, just ask. If I am not able to help you, I will do my best to point you in the right direction.

This is how I can help.